Like most people who live in Florida have experienced a storm or a hurricane are well aware of what it can do to the structure of homes, especially roofs. After the hurricane season is over, most of the times the roof needs to be repaired due all the winds, to ensure no further leakages and damages, which is not at all a good sign. Between the hurricane and the repair process, a temporary shrink wrapping can save the roof from further damage.
Wrapping a roof can be a fantastic way to stop roof leaks and any further damage. We offer this service to make sure that water damage doesn’t spread in your home. Blue Tarping has a warranty of up 3 months depending on weather conditions.
Unlike the blue and lose temporary tarp, Shrinkwrap will fit snug and tight.
* A tight fit, secure wrap over your roof
* Superior strength and protection
* Longer lasting up to 8 months
* Less chances of wind blowing away protection
* Available for Commercial and Residential